Martin Brückner, University of Delaware
Sandy Isenstadt, University of Delaware
Editorial Advisory Board
- Wendy Bellion, University of Delaware
- Sarah Anne Carter, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Cynthia Falk, SUNY Oneonta
- Bernard Herman, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Steve Lubar, Brown University
- Julie McGee, University of Delaware
- Catherine Whalen, Bard College
- Chloe Wigston Smith, University of York
- Psyche Williams-Forson, University of Maryland
- Wendy Woloson, Rutgers University-Camden
Material Culture Perspectives, a new book series from the University of Delaware Press, publishes innovative studies on material culture in literary, visual, and historical studies. The series seeks titles that engage with physical objects – broadly defined and including their formal attributes, ascribed functions, contribution to larger processes and practices, or symbolic significance. The books in this series address a wide range of topics, and encompass local or global contexts. This series invites treatments that offer provocative, reflective, and theoretically informed approaches to material culture studies in the twenty-first century.
For more information or to submit a manuscript or proposal, please contact series editors Martin Brückner at firstname.lastname@example.org and Sandy Isenstadt at email@example.com.
Books in this Series
- Elusive Archives: Material Culture Studies in Formation
Editor(s): Martin Brückner . Editor(s): Sandy Isenstadt.